Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hello, This Is Ini, aka MrAuthentiK, some of yall might know me, and in due time some will get to know me through my Blog... its been a long time coming. I will keep it simple, my main topics will be Mens Fashion, Sports(NFL), Movies, Music, Gossip, and Why Women do the things they do.... stay tuned Because i promise you, I aim to please, and i rarely disappoint. So stay tuned... Special #ShoutOuts to  Marissa Ross, but some of yall my know her as @TheDivineMsRoss or *Freeway Rissy Ross*  follow her blog: Divine Interception, definitely worth following.... and certainly last but now least Jamilah Matthews, others know her as @JamilahMyAnn or *Jam* also follow her blog: This Is Jam, Toast sold separately. These two lovely ladies inspired my to get my voice out there, hence this Blog... So i hope you enjoy what you see, Bc ill enjoys telling it...

1 comment: